You are more than welcome to copy and paste anything off this blog......I made this blog for that reason... And i love to spread the word of God.Also see other links below on right to see more Christian sites.

Friday, December 24, 2010

An E-mail

I would like to share an e-mail I  received :::: Um i know you dont know me and all but could you like please pray for me I have been saying prayers aswell But dont know many and yeah Sometimes i feel like God doesnt listen to me but i could be wrong."  I won't say who sent this but God knows,,,people please pray....


2 comments:

  1. Father she is crying out to you,father please put your right hand on this girl,Father please let her know you are there with her,Father I just want you to touch her in your way,so she knows...Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.

    ReplyDelete